Some intellectuals around the world say that the ability to understand the world is a complex matter...based on personal experience...yeah it's a complex matter. The Internet is definitely a good source to try out all these tests (especially if you have the unstoppable urge to fill in blanks - like I do). So I tried this 'Multiple Intelligences Test'. Well for those who are curious, I will share my list of intelligences:
1. Intrapersonal (myself smart): I know myself well, especially in terms of strengths and weaknesses.
2. Logical (number smart): Good in mathematics, which is true (eventhough I am teaching language - go figure)
3. Naturalistic (nature smart): I enjoy the world of plants and animals, surprisingly true, though my plants usually die on me...hmmm...
4. Visual/Spatial (picture smart): Supposedly good in art, able to read maps...hmmm..not quite cause I suck at map reading and double suck at art...but I am good at solving picture puzzles.
5. Kinaesthetic (body smart): Enjoy sports...athletic...well I guess I enjoyed sports at one point in my life but now the weight issue (fat) is making this difficult...:-(
6. Interpersonal (people smart): Enjoy mixing in groups, be involved in activities...hmmm...actually I am quite the introvert as I enjoy being by myself.
7. Linguistic (word smart): Enjoy reading and writing...well I definitely enjoy reading to the point that some people may call it an addiction but writing...blearghhh...I definitely suck at that...funny thing is...I am good at teaching it...;-).
8. Musical (music smart): Enjoy music and able to recognize sounds...love music but recognize sounds...aih..nope..definitely not!
Now for those of you who are interested in finding the levels of your intelligences please visit this website: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks3/ict/multiple_int/what.cfm
16 hours ago