Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Procreation

It's been a long time since I blogged...no time...so despite the hectic schedule today, I managed to scan some blogs and what a wonderful surprise...three pregnancies this year (cerita basi but hey better late than never)...so I would like to extend my congratulations to Haniza, Mafietz, Yanti, Azad, Sue and Fiqar for the rezeki God has bestowed them. For Haniza, you are always in my prayers and may God give you strength to face the challenges He gives you. Trials and tribulations are part of the purification process that prepares you for the afterlife. So be strong dear friend eventhough I know it sounds so cliche. Well back to work now for me...I love my work but at times I feel like I need to thrash a student...sigh.

2 comments:

Leena said...

I really thrash them...Sad to say I have made some of them cry...Must have been the devil in me...hahahah!!

Azad said...

hhmmm.. naughty-naughty. ;)

Thanks for the well wish. I'm sure some fine day I will be the one congratulating you in return, Insya Allah. :)